Chitlin Market Potato Salad
2 ½ lbs russet potatoes, (cooked and cubed)
4 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
3/4 cup mayo
2 teaspoons mustard
1/4 cup relish
Salt, pepper and celery seed to taste
- Wash potatoes well. Place in saucepan and add cool water to cover.
- Boil potatoes until fork can be inserted and removed easily (about 20 minutes).
- Carefully remove water. Let potatoes cool to room temperature.
- Cube cooled potatoes and place in mixing bowl. Add chopped eggs.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in separate bowl and add to mixing bowl. Stir it all together.
- Place in serving dish and sprinkle paprika over salad, cover lightly.
- Chill for twenty minutes and serve.
*Note: You may also add chopped celery, chopped green peppers to salad ingredients.